You can download the CFP, here
The International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services (MobiCASE) is a premier scientific forum that brings together academic researchers and industrial professionals to advance research in the area of Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services.
MobiCASE seeks to highlight promising research directions and exciting technical innovations through an interactive session that features posters and live demonstrations. The poster session is an excellent venue for highlighting early work on new and controversial mobile applications and end-to-end systems. The demo session aims to showcase prototypes of devices and software systems at all stages of maturity. We invite submissions from both industry and academia that highlight new achievements and advances in practical mobile applications and services.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
· Mobile Pervasive Applications
· Mobile Sensing Services and Applications
· Mobile Advertising Services
· Local and Personalized Search Services
· Context-aware Recommendation Services
· Mobile Payment Services and Enabling Technologies
· Novel User Experience and Interfaces for Mobile Applications
· Wearable Devices and Wearable Computing Applications
· Emerging Smartphone Platforms and Supporting Technologies
· Mobile Software Engineering Methodologies, Techniques, and Tools
· Context-aware Social Networks and Media
· Mobile Cloud Computing Platforms and Applications
Prospective contributors are expected to submit a short technical paper via the Confy system. Poster paper submissions must describe the research problem, contribution, and preliminary results. Demo paper submissions must describe the contribution to the state-of-the art, practical setup for the live demo, and technical requirements of the demo. Poster and demo papers will be peer-reviewed and will be selected on the basis of technical merit, novelty, and relevance to the mobile computing community. Accepted papers will be included in the MobiCASE proceedings, and authors will present their associated poster or live demo in an interactive session at the conference.
Authors of full papers accepted to the main conference track are encouraged to take advantage of the poster and demo session as an opportunity to foster further discussion and exposure for their work. Poster and demo paper submissions associated with an accepted full paper will undergo a fast-track peer review.
August 15, 2014 September 21, 2014!!
Author Notification: October 2, 2014
Camera Ready Deadline: October 9, 2014
MobiCASE Poster and Demos Chair:
Jamie Payton, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, email@example.com