■ Paper submission Guidelines
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select MobiCASE 2018
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Full papers should be up to 18 pages in length.
- Poster paper should be up to 6 pages.
- Demo paper should be up to 6 pages with with an extra requirement description.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.
■ Workshop and Tutorial Proposal Guidelines
Proposals submission must not exceed four pages in length. Proposals should be formatted as PDF and submited by e-mail.
Proposals should contain:
- Workshop/Tutorial Title
- Motivation and objective of the workshop or tutorial
- A tentative title, and 2-3 sentences to briefly describe the motivation and objectives of the proposed workshop or tutorial (Note: If your proposal is accepted then this description will be used as early publicity for the workshop or tutorial).
- What will be the format of the workshop or tutorial (e.g., paper presentations, keynotes, breakout sessions, panel-like discussions, combination thereof)?
- Half-day or Full day event?
- Description of the targeted audience
- What is the cap (max number of attendees) for the workshop or tutorial?
- Is the session open to the public or by invitation only?
- The workshop paper format, types of contributions and evaluation
- The workshop paper publishing plans (optional) Workshop proceedings can be published along with the MobiCASE proceedings with Springer. If you wish to publish along with the MobiCASE proceedings with Springer, the papers should comply with the SPRINGER format. If you wish to follow a different publishing plan, then describe how you intend to disseminate workshop proceedings.
- The history of the workshop or tutorial
- Short biographies of all the organizers
E-mail address for proposal submission:
Workshop chair: Katsuhiko Kaji (Aichi Institute of Technology) firstname.lastname@example.org